December 2009: The winner is... Buzzard!

A big congratulations to Buzzard, the chosen winner of the RSPB Community Good Egg Award for December 2009!

Please do join me in thanking Buzzard for his helpful posts, knowledge and contributions.. a good egg hip hip! :o) 

• A great big thankyou to you all for your kind comments.

I certainly didn't expect any kind of recognition for sharing my knowledge. It is something I enjoy.

If I can give constructive advice and answer some questions in a detailed, informative manner that helps someone or something then I find that rewarding in its self.

My main reason for joining the forum was to engage with people who are as passionate and enthusiastic about birds as I am.

It was also the chance to share my experiences and knowledge and at the same time to learn from people from all around the UK and further afield. There is so many aspects of ornithology that are new to me, even after nearly four decades.

I really do appreciate the time you have all taken to congratulate me and for the friendliness of all those who I have shared threads and posts with.

My bestwishes to you all. Happy Birding in 2010

Regards Buzzard

Nature Is Amazing - Let Us Keep It That Way

• Anonymous
    Anonymous 06/01/2010 01:54 in reply to Buzzard

Birdmum wipes tears, he's such a lovely person, bless him!

• Yay Buzzard! Another worthy winner :-)

Make the boy interested in natural history if you can; it is better than games [Robert Falcon Scott]

• Cartimandua said:

Yay Buzzard! Another worthy winner :-)

Thanks  again to you all for the kind comments.

Buzzard

Nature Is Amazing - Let Us Keep It That Way

• Well Done, Buzzard!  Always enjoy your photos, and thanks for sharing your knowledge.