August 2009: The winner is...Blackbird

Congratulations to Blackbird - the winner of our Good Egg award for August 2009. Blackbird is a standout member of the Community - really friendly and helpful.

Please join us in congratulating Blackbird.

Got some feedback about our community? Let us know in the Feedback forum.

• WEll  DONE BLACKBIRD

I've been busy of late and keep getting lost on here but as Graham said earlier I do welcome you to our exclusive club.    I was surprised when I had the first one but I'm sure you felt as proud as I did when I received mine.  At least I managed to congratulate you on your own page though  -  in my defence lol.

It will soon be time for the next one to be awarded so I must watch out for the good egg under somebodies name.

Use whatever talent you possess: the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sing the best.
    - Henry Van ***

• Anonymous
    Anonymous 06/10/2009 06:05 in reply to Teresa__

Hi Teresa

Thank you for your kind remarks about my award.  The same apples to you too.  We are two good eggs in a nest LOL!!

Yes, I am sure there will be someone else for another Egg Award.  I think it might be aimed at the best down-loaded bird pictures 'just a feeling' here

Regards

Kathy and Dave

Teresa__ said:

WEll  DONE BLACKBIRD

I've been busy of late and keep getting lost on here but as Graham said earlier I do welcome you to our exclusive club.    I was surprised when I had the first one but I'm sure you felt as proud as I did when I received mine.  At least I managed to congratulate you on your own page though  -  in my defence lol.

It will soon be time for the next one to be awarded so I must watch out for the good egg under somebodies name.