March 2011: The Winner Is ........ Kezsmum

March 2011 Good Egg Award goes to Kezsmum. She has been a friendly and very warm welcoming member of the community. A frequent contributor to the Forums, with advice on Gardening, Feeding and general wildlife friendly-ness!

Please join us in congratulating Kezsmum - A well-deserved Good Egg!

Well Done

Why not check out the news from the wildlife enquiries team?

• Congratulations Kezsmum.  We see your contributions on all forums.  You have made your presence felt, and appreciated, in such a short time.  Bravo.

Quote from my Gran from when we were irritating youngsters:  "If you can't help, don't hinder".  Good advice indeed.

• From one Brenda to another, Kezsmum, Congratulations. I always enjoy reading your many contributions to the forums.

• Many congratulations, Brenda. Very well deserved.

TJ

Tony

My Flickr Photostream 

• Anonymous
    Anonymous 11/04/2011 18:37 in reply to papillon

Way hey Chip!!

Just got in from the clinic with Whizz and found the good news!!!

I know you are pretty housebound and not in the best of health and the forum has been a real pleasure for you.

You have given so much to the community since you joined. I'm so pleased the forum mods have recognised that and given you a very well-deserved Good Egg.

Congratulations and big, big hug.

Pip xxxxx

• Thanks everyone for your good wishes, I am overcome. I am SO THRILLED to be thought of as a Good Egg an award I shall always treasure along with all your lovely best wishes. Thank you so much (I'm a tiny bit tearful - always a bit of a wet, me:-))I especially value it because it comes from folk who share my love of wildlife:-))

Unknown said:
    Well done Brenda.

Actually, Chris, My name isn't Brenda but thanks for your warm wishes (and your lovely spider)

• Anonymous
    Anonymous 11/04/2011 19:10 in reply to Kezsmum

I think Tom has forgotten to change the name from last month!!!

I'm sure he'll do that when he realises!!!

Once again, congratulations Chip xxxxx

• Thomas W said:

Please join us in congratulating Brenda - A well-deserved Good Egg!

Well Done

Looks like a little error from Tom, so I'll repeat my good wishes. Congratulations Kezsmum.

TJ

Tony

My Flickr Photostream 

• Anonymous
    Anonymous 11/04/2011 19:14 in reply to Kezsmum

Anytime Kezsmum

You deserve it for the kind, genuine person you are.

Just continue being you, and the kind hearted you that you are.

Regards

Kathy and Dave

Kezsmum said:

Thanks everyone for your good wishes, I am overcome. I am SO THRILLED to be thought of as a Good Egg an award I shall always treasure along with all your lovely best wishes. Thank you so much (I'm a tiny bit tearful - always a bit of a wet, me:-))I especially value it because it comes from folk who share my love of wildlife:-))

Well done Brenda.

Actually, Chris, My name isn't Brenda but thanks for your warm wishes (and your lovely spider)

[/quote]

• Hello Kezsmum,

Many congratulations on your Good Egg award.  Well done :-)

SB

There is something new to learn everyday...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/skylark58/

• Normal 0

My Apologies! I thought it was peculiar everyone was addressing Kezsmum as Brenda. Brenda was of course last months Good Egg. This months Good Egg is Kezsmum (Chip)

Sorry for the confusion!

Tom

Why not check out the news from the wildlife enquiries team?