March 2011: The Winner Is ........ Kezsmum

March 2011 Good Egg Award goes to Kezsmum. She has been a friendly and very warm welcoming member of the community. A frequent contributor to the Forums, with advice on Gardening, Feeding and general wildlife friendly-ness!

Please join us in congratulating Kezsmum - A well-deserved Good Egg!

Well Done

• Hi Kezsmum, only just picked up on this thread, must have been hibernating for the last few days lol. Well done.

Regards

Stephen

• Anonymous
    Anonymous 15/04/2011 19:29 in reply to Red Kite

Hi Kezsmum

Look at this thread it is still going strong, Kezsmum, shows that a lot of people care on here

I wanted to say thank you for your kind comment on my profile too.  Will reply asap

Regards

Kathy and Dave

• well deserved Kezsmum 

You have made me as a newcomer very welcome and have been very genuine in your kind comments reference my operation

Thank you you really are a good egg

kindest regards Kimbo

xxxxxxxxxxxx

• Sorry so late in adding my congratulations, not been on so much lately. Well done, a tru;y deserving awardee.

Sarah

• Thanks so much Louise-a,  Rachel, Ant, KatTai, JBNTS, Allons-y, Red Kite, Kimbo and Bramble. Sorry if I'm a little late thanking you all, I've only just noticed that anyone had added to the thread. As you can imagine, I was stunned, am absolutely thrilled to bits (wearing my badge with pride). I am very aware of the honour and it is so wonderful to be awarded something from people who share my passion for wildlife in general and birds in particular. I love this forum and have from the moment I discovered it. It's the only one I belong to. The members teach me something new every single day, are generous with their help and advice and are a very warm hearted, often very funny (ha ha, not peculiar) and are all round lovely people. It seems to be a characteristic that goes with care and concern for our fellow creatures and I am proud to be a member of such a happy band of nature lovers:-))))

• Anonymous
    Anonymous 16/04/2011 00:51 in reply to Kezsmum

Hi Kezsmum

Me again.

I'd just like to say again how deserving you are of this award.

It must be hard for the mods to decide who gets a GE every month. In my view everyone on here is a Good Egg and I wouldn't like the task of choosing.

I hope they continue with the Good Egg award as it is now until everyone who has contributed so much to this forum has been recognised. I think everyone values the GE and would love to be awarded one.

Dearest K, you blasted onto this forum like a breath of sunshine and your kindness, sense of fun and caring nature shouted Good Egg right from the start.

My congratulations once more, times a squillion, and wear you Egg with pride.

Big, big hug

Pip xxxxxx

• I think you have said it all Pipit!!

Kezsmum is truly a Good Egg!

It's A Smiley!