December 2010: The Winner Is ........ Ponty Cyclops

The winner of the RSPB Community Good Egg award for December 2010 goes to Ponty - He has been a great contributor and is always a friendly and helpful member of the Community, and has been helpful and thoughtful to all users. His commitment and enthusiasm for wildlife and nature is worthy of recognition and another congratulations from us Moderators on your recent engagement.

Please join us in congratulating Ponty - A well-deserved Good Egg!

Cheers

Tom

Why not check out the news from the wildlife enquiries team?

• Trying to figure out where I am going to pin my badge! ;o)

Thanks for the comments Kath. ;o)

Ant

"IT IS SAID THAT LIFE FLASHES BEFORE YOUR EYES BEFORE YOU DIE. THAT IS TRUE, IT'S CALLED LIVING."
    Death - Terry Pratchett (The Last Continent).

• I have mine on my Mandolin case .. That way I dont lose it and it looks darn cool along with all the others I have on there.

Think the Case is worth more than the mando if only in scrap value lol .. Its funny  when at a session and watching everyone looking at the pin and cloth  badges from all over the world and the one they always ask about is the good egg !

Where has  folks got there good egg pins?

Cheers

AL

If its no fun Yer no doin it right!

• This is the thing, I want to wear it, but don't want to lose it. ;o)

Ant

"IT IS SAID THAT LIFE FLASHES BEFORE YOUR EYES BEFORE YOU DIE. THAT IS TRUE, IT'S CALLED LIVING."
    Death - Terry Pratchett (The Last Continent).

• well you could pin it to your hat  coat or Bins strap................... Or ask for another one and have a set of Cufflinks lol

Cheers

AL

If its no fun Yer no doin it right!