November 2010: The Winner Is ........ Seymouraves

The winner of the RSPB Community Good Egg award for November 2010 goes to Seymouraves - He has been a great contributor and is always a friendly and helpful member of the Community, with a great sense of humour. His commitment and enthusiasm for wildlife and nature, along with his identification skills are worthy of recognition.

Please join us in congratulating Seymouraves - A well-deserved Good Egg!

Cheers

Tom

Why not check out the news from the wildlife enquiries team?

• Hi

Well deserved Seymoyraves.  Always look forward to your contributions.

regards  Ray

a good laugh is better than a tonic

• Top man S!!

For viewing or photography right place right time is everything. I'd rather be in the right place with poor kit than have the best kit and be in the wrong place.

•  

Hi-

Mrs Seymouraves has said  Whilst she's pleased I've got the recognition I deserve ( framed in the downstairs loo)  it makes me more insufferable on the home front and she would have liked advanced warning that I was going to get this award.

:)

S

For advice about Birding, Identification,field guides,  binoculars, scopes, tripods,  etc - put 'Birding Tips'   into the search box

• Anonymous
    Anonymous 05/12/2010 01:30 in reply to seymouraves

I've interrupted my viewing of 'Strictly' to reply, Seymour

Even Mrs S must have known this award was in the wings (no pun intended!!!)

There can surely be no more deserved an Egg then yours xx

The downstairs loo is too lowly a place. Elevate it please to the en suite.

Insufferable?? Never!!!

Pip xx

• Anonymous
    Anonymous 07/12/2010 18:17 in reply to seymouraves

Hi Seymour

Sorry for the late answer

Well done joining the Good Egg people on here {huge smile and thumbs up at the same time}

You really deserve the award as your wealth of information is greatly appreaciated by many on here

I, for one have learned a lot from yourself on the subject on birds - not to ignore the fact that Norfolk 'birding' will be on my own agenda now and in the future - it is a great place to see birds.

Once more, well done to you

Regards

Kathy and Dave

• Seymour,

I don't know how on earth I missed this news but (better late than never) many congratulations!  Very well deserved and about time too.

Keep up the good work.

Regards,

SB

There is something new to learn everyday...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/skylark58/