This months Good Egg.

As you are all aware “ALTRPD – aka The old dragon” is sadly no longer with us. We are all agreed that this months Good Egg should be awarded to her for her kind and helpful presence and for her humorous posts. We know she will be sadly missed. All the moderators have been shocked and saddened by her passing and offer our condolences to her family and friends, I am sure you are all agreed a well deserved Good Egg.

Kind Regards

RSPB Moderators

• I've been away too, so only just caught up with this thread. Old Dragon wasn't on the forum for long but she made quite an impact. I think this is a fitting tribute to her memory. Well done Ant for suggesting it and well done to the Mods for taking it up.

TJ

• A bit of an update on the wren I have christened Al. She is still in my garden, despite a very interested sparrowhawk. She has now taken to climbing up and down the palm (the same one the nuthatch uses). Now I have to coincide one of her visits to the camera having the right lens on it, not on charge or missing a memory card! ;o)

Thanks for the comments above! ;o)

Ant