August 2010: The Winner Is ........ Rhodopsin

The winner of the RSPB Community Good Egg award for August 2010 goes to Rhodopsin - he has been a great contributor and is always a friendly and helpful member of the Community. His interest in Photography and his pictures have been outstanding.

Please join us in congratulating Rhodopsin - A well deserved Good Egg!

• Many congratulations Richard. I enjoy viewing your photographs.

• Cheers Both, much appreciated.

RIchard

• Nice one mate, love your images.

• Congratulations Richard. Your pictures are stunning and give all of us a lot of pleasure. Thank you for your generosity, time and effort in sharing them with with us. Well done.

• Thomas W said:

The winner of the RSPB Community Good Egg award for August 2010 goes to Rhodopsin - he has been a great contributor and is always a friendly and helpful member of the Community. His interest in Photography and his pictures have been outstanding.

Yes congratulations,always brilliant pics.

• Congratulations and well done Richard. Your photos are truly inspirational :-)

• Woodpecker said:
    Congratulations and well done Richard. Your photos are truly inspirational :-)

I wholeheartedly second that!

• Jimbob said:

Nice one mate, love your images.

Susan H said:

Congratulations Richard. Your pictures are stunning and give all of us a lot of pleasure. Thank you for your generosity, time and effort in sharing them with with us. Well done.

michael s said:

Yes congratulations,always brilliant pics.

[/quote]

Woodpecker said:

Rockwolf said:

I wholeheartedly second that!

[/quote]

Thanks everyone - it seems so long ago now.

I must admit that since being presented with the “Good Egg” award a lot has happened on the forum (both negative and positive). Hopefully the forum and its Members can move on for the betterment of this fantastic wildlife forum which has been provided for us by the RSPB. Let’s hope the forum Members can continue to be self-moderating to ensure the forum continues in its jovial and informative manner to which we are all used to.

Richard