June 2010: The winner is......Sparrow!

The winner of the RSPB Community Good Egg award for June2010 goes to Sparrow - she's been a long standing and prolific contributor and is always a friendly and helpful member of the Community.

Please join us in congratulating Sparrow - A well deserved Good Egg!

Help swifts by letting us know what they're up to - fill in the 2010 survey

• Well done Sparrow, and about time too!

Many congratulations!

Best wishes, Graham

• I am speechless right now, not to mention shaking like a leaf and blushing. I feel so honoured and want to thank every one of you for your lovely comments, and the RSPB team for chosing me. You are all such lovely people and this is the best forum ever.

I couldn't believe the email - even my Mailwasher programme marked it up as possible Spam!!! I had to check the source and then Google the sender, who turned out to be our own LRB !!!!!

Thank you, thank you.

I have to go now as I have a centre court seat waiting for me and a tennis match to watch!!!!

I'm still shaking.

Love and hugs to all of you,

Linda xxx

Cheers, Linda.

See my photos on Flickr

• Warmest congratulations Sparrow, I know exactly how you fee - I felt as though I had won the lottery.
    You so deserve it, always happy and cheerful and always a great contributor.
    Well done again.     Aah Shucks !!!

Of all creatures, man is the most detestable, he is the only creature that inflicts pain for sport, knowing it to be pain.
    ~ Mark Twain

• JudiM said:

Warmest congratulations Sparrow, I know exactly how you fee - I felt as though I had won the lottery.
    You so deserve it, always happy and cheerful and always a great contributor.
    Well done again.      Aah Shucks !!!

and well done again from with JudiM.s icon......

see..........we need some on here...

well I think we do anyway.....x 

THANKYOU FOR READING

SUE and LUCKY..just call me    Mrs Early Bird.....x

Our house operate's  soley for our animals and birds......Love me love my animals........

• I was the same last month I thought someone was havin a laugh!!

Couldent have went to a better person and congrats again chum :)

Cheers

AL

If its no fun Yer no doin it right!

• Brilliant result!  Many congratulations Sparrow.  A well desrved award.  :-)

Paul

Warning!  This post contains atrocious spelling, and terrible grammar.  Approach with extreme edginess.

• Congratulations Sparrow.  You certainly deserve it.  And I love your avatar!

Moz

• Hurrah! Good for you Sparrow - you good egg you!

Couldn't happen to a more deserving person. Well done indeed. Hope you will celebrate by putting some more bird seed out and having a celebratory drink in the garden with your best friends the birds!!!

We are all so pleased for you!

Best wishes

Diana

• Hooray!!! :-) Congratulations Sparrow. So well deserved. Hope you are enjoying Murray v Nadal Lots of love Eilidxxx

"out beyond ideas of right doing and wrong doing there is a field. I will meet you there"   Rumi

• Anonymous
    Anonymous 03/07/2010 01:01 in reply to DD Rhydowen

I'm so pleased Linda!!! Very well deserved. You have been consistently friendly, helpful, supportive and great fun. A thoroughly Good Egg!!

THIRTY CHEERS

Pip xxxxxxxx