February 2010 – The missing eggsplanation!

I wanted to take this opportunity to explain why there wasn’t a Good Egg Award given out for February. As I know many of you folks are aware, we have experienced a number of gremlins this past couple of months as we find our feet getting the site functioning to the best of it’s potential, registration issues, pictures and posts vanishing and such like - it's equally frustrating at this end and thats why we thought it illogical to give out a GEA for February. As the wildlife team know as much about website technicalities as the birds do, all I can say is this, I assure you that our technical support staff are making steps to resolve the server issues we have all been experiencing.

The good news is that the community has grown far faster than we ever expected! On the flip side, our old world severs struggle to keep up and get confused quite easily you see. So in short, and as primarily a conservation charity were not at a level where we expect everything to run as smoothly as say facebook (who also have there fair share of issues!). We will obviously continue making every effort to ensure that you all can use the site as intended, with minimal errors but please do bear with us!

Lloyd