Unusual birds in garden

Can anyone identify theses birds. The white one is a ringed ex racing pidgeon from Wales it seems. It has been a lonely bird for about a year and a half. When it first came it was eating out of my hand. Now it is very timid.

It goes away for long periods, and we see it from time to time. It survived last winter. Now it seems to be a regular visitor. It has also learnt to use the bird feeder, but it does prefer to be a bottom feeder.

It now seems to be to bird and chases other coloured doves and wood pidgeon away.

But just this week if has paired up with this brown mate, which seems very unusual. It is still top bird. The brown bird does not seem to be ringed.

I do have some pictures but don't know how to post them

• Hi Jezzer, to post photos do the following.
    Click use rich formatting, at the bottom of the reply box, right hand side.
    Depending on what device and software you have, click the wee square that looks like a TV screen.
    You will see options to pick where you have you photos stored, click that option.
    Pick your photo, if should upload into the reply box.
    Again depending on the device and software, you will see two boxes with numbers. You can leave as is, or change the numbers, some put 500/600 in each box, or in the first box only and edit the other box, so it is left blank.
    You can add text under the photo if you want.

After the last updates on here I no longer have an option to change the size, or do many other things, so it has to stay the size given.

Good luck.
  • Hi Cat lady thanks for your instructions. I have posted the pictures