Raise Community site problems here

Yesterday, I and one or two other members had a problem with Windows 10 Edge browser where the "Use rich formatting" button would not work on this site;      today the problem seems to have been resolved as I was able to upload a test image, however,  on some browsers, like Safari, other's are still having problems.      It would be helpful if either this thread or a new dedicated Tech's thread for any site problems/issues could be made into a sticky so it stays at the top.   That way forum members can find it easily and add any technical issues they are having on this community.    Thank you in advance.

Will start off with Bob's post from this morning:

Quote:       Yes the site has plunged downhill again. Rich Formatting button is not working on Safari either, though instead of the old error page message I get a "That was unexpected page" telling me the problem has been logged and reported. It remains to be seen whether anything happens. Personally I would start a new thread about the issue, but believe it or not I can't actually start any New Threads.

So I would be grateful if anyone using a different browser can start a new Thread on the Community Upgrade page and try and alert the powers that be. Even if it is a browser related issue, Safari is not exactly one of your rarely used browsers.