Raise Community site problems here

• It half works with Opera on my tablet which I'm  using now. The first line of options of the edit dialog is not showing and only part of the second line. All very weird.

Regards,Tony

My Flickr Photostream 

• Well it has got me beat, we should all be receiving the same community code even if it is wrote for Chrome, Edge or anything else, the only variable between us all is or should be the machines we are running it on.

My Flickr photos

• I flagged something up this morning which appeared to be spam (can't remember which thread) as it seems to have now disappeared - so maybe they are taking notice of some things on here - just not technical issues !

Regards, Hazel 

"Each kindness shown to birds or men is sure to flutter back again" 

• I flagged it too aitch & the poster using an old thread to advertise something called 'ninja classics' ... whatever that may be?

2013 photos & vids here

eff37 on Flickr

• Yes, that was it Wendy; I flagged up via the persons profile page.

Regards, Hazel 

• In reply to WendyBartter:

WendyBartter said:
    I flagged it too

Me three, so it was probably an automatic boot.

My Flickr photos

• The rich formatting function has failed on mine now so cannot upload any more pics ... packing it in for today!!!

2013 photos & vids here

eff37 on Flickr

• Just had to use Firefox browser to upload a photo on another thread as Edge is not working yet again with the formatting link :(
    Will just have to live with it and switch browsers when required.

Regards, Hazel 

• Edge was working for me this time (it hasn't always). However, all of a sudden the site slowed drastically, failing to load pictures in existing threads, etc. which it wasn't doing a moment before. I am beginning to believe this is not browser related at all, but periodically the site server or some other internet connection goes into overload or meltdown and it doesn't matter what you're using it gives problems just because the server won't load things quickly enough before your browser gives up. A while later and there is no overload and the browser seems to work again. Just an idea!

Nige   Flickr

• @NigelO...." I am beginning to believe this is not browser related at all, but periodically the site server or some other internet connection"

Am in Chrome and ,yep will not load 'use rich formatting' at the moment DOH!