Raise Community site problems here

• Edge was working for me this time (it hasn't always). However, all of a sudden the site slowed drastically, failing to load pictures in existing threads, etc. which it wasn't doing a moment before. I am beginning to believe this is not browser related at all, but periodically the site server or some other internet connection goes into overload or meltdown and it doesn't matter what you're using it gives problems just because the server won't load things quickly enough before your browser gives up. A while later and there is no overload and the browser seems to work again. Just an idea!

Nige   Flickr

• @NigelO...." I am beginning to believe this is not browser related at all, but periodically the site server or some other internet connection"

Am in Chrome and ,yep will not load 'use rich formatting' at the moment DOH!

• That's weird, for days rich formatting would not work with Chrome but suddenly this morning it does. 

Regards,Tony

My Flickr Photostream 

• Rich formatting working again today - still no sign that anyone is reading this stuff.

----------

Cheers,

Bob

My Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/bobs_retired_now/

• Well Rich format wasn't working in chrome using win10 as I said earlier this morning.
    NOW on chromebook with chrome and still not allowing Rich format

• Well at least the pain is being shared about. I think we must be on some sort of rota. LOL
    Seriously though, there must be some sort of problem with the Community servers/software which seems inherently unstable. I just wish we could get some response from the digital team as to what's going on.

Regards,Tony

My Flickr Photostream 

• Well I'm off to Mallorca for a week so I won't be able to upload or comment much anyway. No doubt it will be sorted by I return.

----------

Cheers,

Bob

My Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/bobs_retired_now/

• In reply to Bobs_Still_Retired:

Bobs_Still_Retired said:
    Well I'm off to Mallorca

That's a bit extreme!!  ( Rich Format didn't work in  WIN edge but did in chrome!)

Bobs_Still_Retired said:
    No doubt it will be sorted by I return

And that's a bit hopeful!!

Bobs_Still_Retired said:
    Well I'm off to Mallorca for a week so I won't be able to upload or comment much anyway.

The WiFi is probably better out there so no excuses, BTW we shall be expecting photos - peak migration season.

Bobs_Still_Retired said:
    No doubt it will be sorted by I return

Forever the optimist.

Have a nice break

Regards,Tony

My Flickr Photostream