Yet more SPAM

• There was a few later than those Tony (probably 3 i think) from a different name.
    I've just tweeted them again twitter.com/.../1148188163065745408

My Flickr photos

• They need to stop adding new members for a few days in the hope that they go elsewhere while they try and figure a solution - that would at least have some positive effect on the Community membership.

----------

Cheers,

Bob

My Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/bobs_retired_now/

• If these are bots that are signing up I can't understand why they don't add something like Captcha to the sign in.

My Flickr photos

• Well surprise surprise I’ve never had a return phone call from the digital team when I left my message, as I mentioned that it was urgent that I wanted to talk to someone urgently about the situation on the RSPB Forum’s and that was just after 9.00am this morning. 

Regards,

Ian.

• In reply to Bobs_Still_Retired:

Bobs_Still_Retired said:
    This disrespect to paying members is beyond a joke - one wonders what would happen if this Spam was being posted in the Osprey Groups rather than more general groups?

Bob, I know we are all getting tetchy with the spam situation, but I think this post of yours is rather unfair on the osprey posters, not really called for & doesn't improve things one iota. Just my opinion of course. Ian

• In reply to Ian S:

Ian S said:

Bobs_Still_Retired said:
    This disrespect to paying members is beyond a joke - one wonders what would happen if this Spam was being posted in the Osprey Groups rather than more general groups?

Bob, I know we are all getting tetchy with the spam situation, but I think this post of yours in rather unfair on the osprey posters, not really called for & doesn't improve things one iota. Just my opinion of course. Ian

Sorry Ian, I have to disagree with you there. I don't think it is in anyway unfair on Osprey Posters - rather I suspect that if it was happening on the Osprey groups that something might be done about it because of the larger number of viewers. Anyone who views only the Osprey groups (and you cannot deny that there are many of those), doesn't even see the SPAM - so in fact its a little more unfair on those that use the Community Home Page as our start point. Just my opinion of course. 

----------

Cheers,

Bob

My Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/bobs_retired_now/

• Hi Bob , I may have over-reacted, maybe it is me that is getting overly bothered by all this spam :) Ian