Yet more SPAM

• Yes I have as I always do and I have like also posted on Twitter to the RSPB.

Regards,

Ian.

• The RSPB on Twitter have replied again and have said they will contact the Digital Team again.

Regards,

Ian.

• Thank goodness the latest spam post has been removed. Hope it’s the last!

Regards,

Ian.

• I’m a member of one forum that has software that can tell when someone has been banned from that forum, can find it very difficult to rejoin, as the moderators of that forum can tell even if the same person tries to rejoin using a different username and they know straight away that, that person has been banned. I’m not very technical as you know, so I don’t know how the software works and I don’t know the cost of using that software. But it’s software the RSPB could use, but I suppose it would be tbe cost of using that software that decides whether the RSPB decide to use on there forum.

Regards,

Ian.

• I don't use Twitter  maybe it's time to learn 

but at the end of the day we shouldn't have to resort to that method.

----------

Cheers,

Bob

My Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/bobs_retired_now/

• It certainly seems to work in this case Bob...but only between 9 and 5.

My Flickr photos

• In reply to Bobs_Still_Retired:

Bobs_Still_Retired said:
    but at the end of the day we shouldn't have to resort to that method.

Agreed Bob but the more I or Ian Tweets them the sooner they get the message about how serious it is.

My Flickr photos

• In reply to Alan.:

Alan. said:
    It certainly seems to work in this case Bob...but only between 9 and 5.

is that everyday or only Mon-Fri ?

At least you Twitter users can report in future but obviously the Digital Team still have to respond.

----------

Cheers,

Bob

My Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/bobs_retired_now/

• Sadly Mon - Fri but I think 5 days of getting harassed via twitter will soon work...hopefully.
    And I think the digital team getting notified by another RSPB Department they would respond...again hopefully.

My Flickr photos

• As prev, staff will be notified anyway. If people want to spend time on Twitter, fair enough. But, it's just duplicating what is already being notified.