Does anyone else get the RSPB Logo randomly disappearing

• In reply to Helen G:

Helen G said:
    Hi All
    Just seen this and inoticed the misssing logo having ventured out of the LGosprey Group into Wildlife- never seen it happen before.
    Refreshing didn't work but 'clicking' the the group's logo sorted it- avocet or butterfly or which ever. (the round one underneath the phantom Home Avocet!) FYI

That only takes you to the group that it refers to - ie clicking on the Avocet only takes you to the upper level of "About" and not back to the Community Home Page which clicking on the RSPB logo above would do. But thanks anyway as it keeps the post bumped and we might just get an official response.

----------

Cheers,

Bob

My Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/bobs_retired_now/

• All the time Bob, I have to refresh the page on close the page and come back on been a pain in hacienda if you ask me.

Jim

My Pictures

• Looks like its been fixed :)

Jim

My Pictures

• No!! its gone again lol

Jim

My Pictures

• Helen,  you have no idea what's going on. A disappearing logo is the least of our worries. Check out the Home Page and see for yourself. It must be very nice to be in the cosy confines of the Loch Garten group where you are immune from all this nonsense.

Regards,Tony

My Flickr Photostream 

• I had noticed that Tony.

Regards,

Ian.

• The last page symbol has practically disapeared and now you can’t get to the last post of a thread now with just one press now. Another problem with this forum as well now.

Regards,

Ian.

• In reply to TeeJay:

Hey!  After months of 'bringing to the attention of Automatic Response, I still can't log in by the logical method as instructed by boxes etc (on now by some other method by trial and tribulation).  It's still not perfect, and because I could'nt log -in, I missed out on weeks of interaction in the group Dan's UXB group, willing to help with the community aspect of the web!  I dropped of a cliff as far as the group was concerned, trying to do my bit.  You can't access anyone unless you're logged in and then few and far between so i was well and truly STUMPED.-never completed the task group.

As for staying in the 'cosy confines of the LG Group', that's a bit harsh!! .   I do venture outside of my familiar group, but why would I when it is full of glitches and traps?  Having responded to a query on the wildlife group I noticed 'The missing logo' post after observation following another's comment, which sparked reflection. 

As many have said before and elsewhere, the Community site has definitely never recovered after the revamp, and without an obvious accessible -Contact the web team- hyperlink available on every thread (or at least group) it is difficult to find anyone to contact.  This needs to be connected to a clear transparent action pathway behind the scenes and including acknowledgement with timely updates if needed.   How big is the team anyway?

The whole site seems quite disjointed, so maybe a dedicated group to 'Site problems' similar to the Technical thread but not more than '?' pages long would hepl the Tech team focus on points that matters that are wrong, niggle or may improve the site and that it is found on the home page of every group. Nobody looks back beyond 2 pages unless they know where the post is or they're desperate, so it would need to be, ? monthly to prevent milelong threads. 

Rant over-   Sleep Well 

• In reply to Helen G:

Helen G said:
    I missed out on weeks of interaction in the group Dan's UXB group, willing to help with the community aspect of the web! 

Another area that seems to have died a death- as usual with these Forums sadly. The Forums never recovered from the previous revamp, never mind last years's one :). After this revamp they did say that they would create a pinned post to which people could report issues, but as in other years and cases it was another unexpedited pledge - lack of respect and support. We know the Forums are a "bonus" but there is still no need for the disrespect. 

----------

Cheers,

Bob

My Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/bobs_retired_now/