Does anyone else get the RSPB Logo randomly disappearing

Does anyone else get the RSPB Logo and the functionality to return to the Community Home page randomly diappearing from the header bar? It has just started happening to me today following the upgrade. 

Example below

----------

Cheers,

Bob

My Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/bobs_retired_now/

• Have noticed this for past few days Bob & it's such a pain to get back to home page using back arrows especially if comments & pics posted, takes an age! However I discovered today that refreshing the page brings logo back into play!

2013 photos & vids here

eff37 on Flickr

• Yep, afraid so Bob - on PC and mobile adaptations

___

Find me on Flickr / All about your camera - The Getting off Auto Index

• We have the support teams looking into this.

Most likely it's connected to clearing caches to try and speed up the page loading that was reported as being slow. In which case it should just resolve itself I expect and usually appear again with a refresh, but being looked into all the same.
  • In reply to Dan S:

Dan S said:
    We have the support teams looking into this.

Most likely it's connected to clearing caches to try and speed up the page loading that was reported as being slow. In which case it should just resolve itself I expect and usually appear again with a refresh, but being looked into all the same.

Thanks Dan .

----------

Cheers,

Bob

My Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/bobs_retired_now/

• In reply to WendyBartter:

WendyBartter said:
    Have noticed this for past few days Bob & it's such a pain to get back to home page using back arrows especially if comments & pics posted, takes an age! However I discovered today that refreshing the page brings logo back into play!

Hi Wendy, I find it quicker to click on Main Website at the top of the page, then Community. Ian

• Very handy to know that Ian as refresh doesn't always work!

2013 photos & vids here

eff37 on Flickr