Re the "Volunteers needed to help with the community structure Posting of March 27 2019" by Dan S

• Dan (who initiated the work) was on a temporary contract and left in May. His last comment was:-
    "I've logged all the comments and feedback and have rolled that into the work I'd already done in looking at improvements.
    Hopefully this will make up a project in the not too distant future to implement a raft of improvements"
    We'll have to see what comes from it....

___

Find me on Flickr / All about your camera - The Getting off Auto Index

• In reply to Whistling Joe:

Whistling Joe said:
    Dan (who initiated the work) was on a temporary contract and left in May. His last comment was:-
    "I've logged all the comments and feedback and have rolled that into the work I'd already done in looking at improvements.
    Hopefully this will make up a project in the not too distant future to implement a raft of improvements"
    We'll have to see what comes from it....

It would have been nice to have had an official update since that response from Dan which was posted on 13 May, especially since you are saying that san left in May. 

"We'll have to wait and see what comes from it ...." but maybe best not to hold our breath. 

----------

Cheers,

Bob

My Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/bobs_retired_now/

• I see we know have an option under the more link to move our posts...not sure how long it has been there.

edit...appears to be just the original post...which makes sense.

My Flickr photos