More SPAM

What chance of some Modeation on the community?

----------

Cheers,

Bob

My Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/bobs_retired_now/

• I do agree Bob. It’s been getting worse and worse. How is anyone suppose to report everyone of these posts. I worry about all of the security of all of us posting on this forum. That’s all I’ll say right now.

Regards,

Ian.

• I’m going to log out of this forum. Hopefully I’ll be back. But everything is just getting worse and I don’t want to risk the security of myself from all this hacking, and it’s just getting worse and nothing is being done from RSPB staff about this situation.

Regards,

Ian.

• Bobs_Still_Retired said:

Zilch Bob. Even when we flag up spam nothing happens. "Is there anybody out there"?

Regards,Tony

My Flickr Photostream 

• In reply to TeeJay:

TeeJay said:

Bobs_Still_Retired said:

Zilch Bob. Even when we flag up spam nothing happens. "Is there anybody out there"?

at least they have gone now which shows at least someone looks at something. It’s just a shame that they will not rCommunicate with us. That’s why I have given up trying - everyone else seems happy with the state of affairs so no point in being a lone voice. I will probably restrict myself to offering answers and advice to queries where I can this summer until things improve and the restructuring is done - hopefully some of the regular posters are in the working group. 

----------

Cheers,

Bob

My Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/bobs_retired_now/

• Bob said

"It’s just a shame that they will not rCommunicate with us. That’s why I have given up trying - everyone else seems happy with the state of affairs so no point in being a lone voice. I will probably restrict myself to offering answers and advice to queries where I can this summer until things improve and the restructuring is done - hopefully some of the regular posters are in the working group. "

No you're not a lone voice Bob, I find it very hard to get up enthuiasm to post & can't find posts to reply too because I don't know who wrote them. I used to look out for yours & others because of your lovely photos, but just don't have time to click on every message. I can't refind posts I've replied too & again haven't got all day to look for ever! It's such a shame as the people on here are a great bunch & I miss them, which is why I'm trying to persevere. I expect in 2 days this will have disappeared & I won't remember it's title! I know I can get replies by email but I get far too many as it is from other places. 

The Spams are very worrying & are indictative of a lack of interest by the LPO.

Best wishes

Hazel in the Gironde estuary, France