Yet another Plea to the IT Team 22 March 2109

• I hope you managed to get on that group looking into the structure of the community Bob and have more success there than in here...was a surprise to see Elliott "like" that thread despite not coming on here.

My Flickr photos

• My issues haven't been sorted either. I STILL would like to know who wrote a thread without having to click on it. I also want "Discussions I've participated in" available on the front page. In fact I'd like my old forum back, & if that can't happen, at least something that works just as well for me. This doesn't! Please listen, that's if there is anyone there.

Best wishes

Hazel in the Gironde estuary, France

• As I’ve mentioned before in many posts. Similar things happened the last time, and no one responded or took any notice and I enventually emailed Mike Clarke the Executive Director of the RSPB and I received a reply from him. It was a very pleasant and nice reply from him. But it still didn’t make any difference. I’m not very confident that anyone from the RSPB staff will do anything dramatic and just as now, during the last change before this, no one ever replied to posts nor where there many big changes. I’m sorry how I sound pessimistic, but I’m not very confident anything really dramatic will happen to change the structure of this forum in this bad upgrade.

Regards,

Ian.

• In reply to Alan.:

Alan. said:
    I hope you managed to get on that group looking into the structure of the community Bob and have more success there than in here...was a surprise to see Elliott "like" that thread despite not coming on here.

I did fill the survey in but have heard nothing and I don't really expect to. Did you fill it in? -  there were only 5 or so very limited questions. I'm not really surprised by your other either. 

----------

Cheers,

Bob

My Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/bobs_retired_now/

• Is it my imagination or rapidly failing eyesight or has the font gone paler very recently?

Tiger's Osprey Info & World Bird Cams