Something odd is going on here!

I haven't been on for a few days, so thought I'd catch up on my discussions. I went into Chat & then The Tea Rooms. There was a discussion there "OH My" with my comments from 9 days ago. So I thought I'd change it from "All recent discussions" to "Discussions you've participated in" & the most recent was 4 months ago!! I did it several times & came up with the same thing. I've just done it again & all my recent discussions have come up.

There must be a bit of a blip in the works.

I can't make head nor tail of the discussions being read backwards anyway so not sure why I'm bothering really.

You asked people to start a thread so here it is, with a special plea to have the forums in the same type of format as before, newest thread at top, oldest at bottom, & posts in a chronological within the thread & ability to get straight to the last post, so you can scroll up a bit & start where you last left off.

Please too, & Alan has also highlighted this for me, have "Discussions you've participated in"  on all the forums including the general front page. I can't find anything now.

Thanks.

• Well said H, is all very disjointed & not at all as warm & welcoming as it used to be, glad to see that I'm not the only one feeling this way about too many obstacles to overcome to make a comprehensible post!

• Thanks Wendy, at least I'm not the only one, but I'm not sure if they are going to do any more now. I don't think I've got the time or patience at the moment.

• I've never been one to give in easily, however, this format, in whatever form it is, just doesn't work, for many of us. I'm losing the will to participate slowly, which is a great shame, there are many good posts and photos here, and many which I'm not seeing or able to catch up with.

Even worse, all of a sudden, some posts I've replied to, I seem to be locked out from, but others can reply to!

The old forum may have been slow, but at least it worked and we all managed to find our way around...

• a special plea to have the forums in the same type of format as before, newest thread at top, oldest at bottom, & posts in a chronological within the thread & ability to get straight to the last post, so you can scroll up a bit & start where you last left off.

And so say all of us, I am 99.999% recurring sure !!!

• Hi Noisette, I agree with you also, it would be so much easier to have the posts orderd as they were before, with the page options to go to rather that scroll forever! Also the day and time shown, that way you can go back to where you know you left off. I know on here with the hours and days showing, you can if you are using the computer or laptop hover over and see the date and time BUT you can't on an ipad, no mouse! Changes that have been made are good, more threads on the main page, the replys all down the left hand side. Jon did say that once the first stage changes were made they would follow up with more, hopefully when he reads our comments, that will be done.